CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hot Clip From Night Of The Demons



It's Halloween night, and spooky girl Angela Franklin (Kinkade) and her boy-crazy pal Suzanne (Quigley) are throwing a party at Hull House, a local mortuary that was abandoned years ago after the Hull family patriarch slew his entire family within its walls. They have invited the usual assortment of party guests, including the class clown, the resident tough guy, the token black guy, the preppy, and the virginal heroine. This is my favorite scene of Linnea Q. as Susann in Night of the Demons! The funny thing about it is that I always loved this movie. My favorite character was always Susann, but until I started collecting, I had no idea she was played by Linnea!
Anyway, I'll Be posting more of Night of the Demons soon. For thous who have not seen it, I'll be posting the entire movie, so download it, you won't regret it the rest of your life!

0 comments: