CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meet The Monsters!

This movie was, you know, slightly on the light side; but my sister China was creeped-out by it. I would always scare her about it. Sometimes we'd sit around in the dark and tell scary stories; mine was always about a werewolf, cause of all the monsters in the movie the "Werewolf" scared her the most! To tell you the truth, I have always been scared of a wolf-man; "Silver Bullet" kept me up for a while. I wouldn't even leave Adis (my mother) in the living room alone at night! She'd say "All right, time for yall to go up and get ready for sleepy time", Adrien and China would go on up, but I wouldn't. I'd wait for her half way up the stairs. She still lives, thanx to me I'm sure lol.

0 comments: