CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Slither" Soundtrack!


If you Dig "Slither" then I'm sure you dig the music from the movie. Theres a lot of cool song selections in this list. It was pretty cool to hear "Corb Lund" on the soundtrack. Anyway hope you enjoy!

Tracks

1.) Baby I Love You- The Yayhoos
2.) Feast Girl USA- Jane Jensen
3.) Gonna Shine Up My Boots- Corb Lund
4.) I Don't Want To Lose- Crystal Gayle
5.) I Find You Cheatin On Me- Hank Thompson
6.) Roughest Neck Around- Corb Lund
7.) Sad World- Simon Steadman
8.) Saturday Night- Jane Jensen
9.) Stick Around- Johnny Kaplin And The Lazy Stars
10.) Crazy- The Blacks
11.) 2 Days Smug And Sober- Carolyn Mark And The New Best Friends
12.) The Hand That Throws The Bottle Down- The Waco Brothers
13.) Every Woman In The World- Air Supply
14.) The New Kid- Old 97's

0 comments: