CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mechanical Animals


This album virtually rebuilt the band and gave it more of a Glamour Rock persona. It is Manson's worldwide best-seller. Despite its success, the album was marred by controversy and is notorious for its shocking imagery.in the beginning sales were extremely strong but it became virtually blacklisted when it became the scapegoat of the Columbine shootings of 1999 (despite the dislike of Marilyn Manson by the shooters), so why was Manson's name drop at all?
While dating Manson, during the "Jawbreaker" era, McGowan appeared in a music video for the song "Coma White", and also performed backing vocals on the song "Posthuman." Both of these songs are available on this album! Download and enjoy!

Tracks


1. Great White Big World
2. Dope Show, The
3. Mechanical Animals
4. Rock Is Dead
5. Disassociative
6. Speed of Pain, The

7. Posthuman
8. I Want to Disappear
9. I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)
10. New Model No. 15
11. User Friendly
12. Fundamentally Loathsome
13. Last Day on Earth, The
14. Coma White

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Loved this CD! All my friends thought I was crazy to listen to Mansons music..."It's so not you, Te" they said. Who were they to tell me who I was, I'm ecclectic you can't classify me! Yeah...they LATER bought this for themselves. :)