CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

"Summer" Soundtrack!


I loved the music in "I Know What You Did Last Summer". My favorite song is probably "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. "Hush" by Kula Shaker, was the most popular, used for all the trailers. Good song choices in this movie I think, if you agree, download it. Enjoy!

Tracks

1.) Hush - Kula Shaker
2.) Summer Breeze - Type O Negative
3.) D.U.I. - The Offspring
4.) Kid - Green Apple Quick Step
5.) This Ain't the Summer of Love - L7
6.) Losin' It - Soul Asylum
7.) Hey Bulldog - Toad The Wet Sprocket
8.) My Baby's Got the Strangest Ways - Southern Culture On The Skids
9.) Waterfall - The Din Pedals
10.) Clumsy - Our Lady Peace
11.) One Hundred Days - Flick
12.) Great Life - Goatboy
13.) 2wicky - Hooverphonic
14.) Don't Mean Anything - Adam Cohen
15.) Proud - Korn

0 comments: