CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Fog Is Here!


The mysterious fog contains the vengeful ghosts of Blake and the clipper's crew, who have come back on the hundredth anniversary of the shipwreck and the founding of the town to take the lives of six people (symbolic substitutes for the six conspirators).
I loved the fact that Carpenter kept the whole posse together, his tried and true way. The Fog was a rough ride for Carpenter. It didn't work out at first but after shooting a tone of new footage the pieces fell right in place. The whole knock at the door thing fucked me up in the head for while when i was a kid. If there was a knock at the door while I was in the family room alone...I didn't answer, I went straight to my room to pace!

0 comments: