CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hard Candy


Madonna's "Hard Candy" was released towards the end of April following the full release of "4 Minutes". I've had a hard-on for Madonna for years, so my boy-friend We-G, yes I said boy-friend I'm in to all sorts of things, got me a the special edition deluxe box set. It should of had more in it, but its cute, comes with a bag of peppermint candy, dvd sized booklet with a few lyrics from "Candy Shop" on each page and two bonus remixes of 4-Minutes. Download and enjoy!

Tracks

1. Candy Shop
2. 4 Minutes - (featuring Justin Timberlake/Timbaland)
3. Give It 2 Me
4. Heartbeat
5. Miles Away
6. She's Not Me
7. Incredible
8. Beat Goes On
9. Dance 2night
10. Spanish Lesson
11. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
12. Voices
13. 4 Minutes - (featuring Justin Timberlake/Timbaland)
14. 4 Minutes - (Rebirth Remix Edit, featuring Justin Timberlake/Timbaland)

0 comments: