CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Polls Are In....


Last week I had the poll question "what are you guys thoughts on the up and coming "Nightmare On Elm Street Remake". Seems like you guy can't wait! according to the poll results, 80% of you "Can't Wait", while 20% said "What The Fuck Ever"! Personally I can't wait,but that's just me; I'm so curios about how it will turn out. I think the movie will fail miserably if they try to give this new Freddy that dark funny, full of personality life that Bobert Englund Gave. The original scared the fuck out of me, Freddy was always in the shadows, so mysterious, and creepy, even with his dark jokes.I think instead of trying to bring back a familiar freddy, they should just go super dark! I mean darker then "Wes Cravens New Nightmare". I don't' think his humor should come through as strongly as Englund's Freddy. Freddy should be back in the shadows, super mysterious, a real demon! I've got hi expectations about this one, and some thing tells me I'll be satisfied.

Nightmare Recap...



0 comments: