CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Rocky Horror Picture Show!


The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a 1975 musical comedy film that parodies science fiction and horror films. With a screenplay written by Richard O'Brien and Jim Sharman, the film features Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick. The film is based on the British musical stage production The Rocky Horror Show. I never bothered watching RHPS until after the release of "Party Monster". The movie was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. Very spoofy, very campy, very much recommended. Tim Curry as "Frank-N-Future" was brilliant. I recommend watching it with a group, its a lot more fun this way, if not then just watch it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this movie. I once saw a couple at a wedding do the time warp...Yeah most people do the chicken dance at their wedding. I love it when people step out of what is considered the boring normal.